About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 9 May 2015

Jones crafts design team

Hello there , how is everyone ?
Its been such a mad month for me - moving house, told about redundancies and 5 lovely days with my friends & hubby in Devon. Back home now and the craft room is almost finished can't wait to sit and have a proper play..... But first I was sent a lovely DT package from Jones crafts again. 


I managed to make a quick card from the g45 Times nouveau collection, whilst sitting at the breakfast table as craft room was nowhere near finished lol....


Here's a quick picture of the desk area 


I will post finished ones soon.
And a couple of snaps from Devon to finish.....
Take care friends, thanks for popping by xxx



( hubby, me and our friend Adam)


Me and my crafting bestie Maria xx














13 comments:

  1. hello my dear friend
    I hope that you have lovely times with your friends.
    I like your desk it's very nice
    And your card is very pretty.
    hugs
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Elaine, love the card design and wow what a awesome craft space. Love all the gorgeous pictures.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Elaine, love the card design and wow what a awesome craft space. Love all the gorgeous pictures.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to sit an craft with u lol we had a fantastic holiday stroll on the next one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've been busy Elaine! Love your card and your craft space. Great photos too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics, and again congrats on your new craft space, how exciting!!!
    big hugs
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine and beautiful card hun x great pics too and what a super craft room too crafty hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is wonderful. G45 has such fantastic patterns. I am SOOOO jealous of your craft room. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine
    Fabby pictures... Love those two crafting spaces in your craft room.... Fabulous card...looks as if you had great holiday....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning sweetie, gorgeous colours, love your craft room hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card, Elaine.... and I so want your craft room! LOL.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow love your craft room! Look forward to seeing more pics xx

    ReplyDelete