About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 24 May 2015

Workshop photos

Hello and a warm welcome to my blog. Remember I'm giving away a super blog candy when I reach 75 followers. This includes a special graphic 45 pack !! So spread the word !
Anyway last Sunday I had the most amazing craft day at Crafty bunch ! The lovely Pauline Wheeler was there to teach  as what can only be described as a masterpiece !! Me and my bestie Maria loved it....
Here's what we made 


I added a black & white photo from my wedding last year and personalised it with names & dates etc. Amazing mixed media fun. 


Here's a photo : sue the brilliant owner of crafty bunch ( how she puts up with us all I'll never know ), me in the middle and then the lovely Pauline. She will be appearing on Create & craft from next month - so be on the lookout. 
Can't wait until October as Sue has organised a craft retreat weekend where Pauline will be teaching and so will the fab Hels Sheridan. Exciting !! Not sure Sue ever stops organising for us all !! But I would like to say a massive thanks to her for everything she does, not sure if she reads my blog !!
Anyway enough of me going on , hope you have all had a great weekend, thanks for looking it's always appreciated xx


15 comments:

  1. Sounds like great fun Elaine. I love your make, the colours and design are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous project, gorgeous colours. thank you for your email address. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous project
    you had nice time in workshop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finding a local card craft/scrapbook store here in the US is like looking for hens teeth. I wish I had one to hang out at with my crafty friends. Your mixed media piece is so beautiful. Lots of great texture and it really sets your b/w photo off. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a romantic little project, Elaine. So elegant.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine
    Fantastic project... That shop looks amazingly
    Gorgeous ... Where is it....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sylvue, it's in Telford I have been going to the shop for around 3 years it's amazing. When your next over we should meet up xx

      Delete
  7. HI Elaine! Has it really been almost a year since your wedding already?! Wowwwwww! Time sure does fly doesn't it?! Your project is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love the textures and the way you have showcased this special day! And looks like you ladies had a lot of fun together!!! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie, this is just so gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Elaine and fab photos too can t wait to meet u in person hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful photo, you looked that you had so much fun
    hugs
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a wonderful creation love it and a fabulous photo too
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation and a lovely `pic too Elaine, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow.... This is so stunning! Just gorgeous with its pink dreaminess!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is stunning.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete