About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 20 June 2015

Anniversary...

Good morning to everyone one in blog land, hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Im just about to go to work so I thought I would share my post. Last weekend was our 1st wedding anniversary and me and hubby went to stay at the hotel where we got married for five days and it was beautiful. We did a lot of sightseeing in the Lake District, beautiful weather and scenery. 
This was buttermere.....


And this was honister pass it was so high! The pictures do not do it justice.



Anyway today I'm sharing my DT project for Jones crafts. I altered a notebook that can be used for recipes or lists. I used g45 home sweet home and spellbinders dies. Hope you like it



Well off to work I go , I will catch up with blogs soon, thanks for stopping by,

Elaine xx









13 comments:

  1. Book is lovely Elaine.
    My how the first year has flown and beautiful pics of the Lake District,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures.
    very nice.
    and this altered notebook is super great.
    I like this Grandmas apple pie
    take care and have a nice weekend
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos Elaine, I love the Lake District. Love your altered notebook too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what stunning scenery to have been staying during your wedding and celebrating your first anniversary at the same awesomeness. Cant believe its already been a year Elaine. Congrats. Love your recipe card and apple pie is my most favourite.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hapoy Anniversary and love the grandma's recipe..so beautifully made
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Elaine, gosh time goes by fast. What fun pictures and beautiful place to stay.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH Elaine! Has it really been a year since you got married?! Wowwwwwww .. it's so scary how time flies! That went by so quick! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Your vacation spot looked GORGEOUS! So relaxing and peaceful!

    And I love your card! I've recently fallen in love with G45 .. and gosh .. their papers are just droolworthy!!! hehe!! Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. That brought back some memories of my gran with her apple pie, no one has even made it taste as good as her, love this notebook, hope you had a fab time sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous photos and love your creation will make someone smile everytime they write in it
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to preserve your grandma's recipe! It's adorable. And a very happy wedding anniversary! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous pics and fabulous project hun love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Breathtaking scenery! WOW! Has it been a year already? Double WOW!
    The DT make is equally exquisite... brings back sweet memories of baking with my nan.
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete