About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 9 June 2015

I'm still here - somewhere

Hello, I do hope there are people still out there as I seem to have neglected my blog a little recently. I never knew buying our 1st home would be this hectic. I have more travelling for work aswell !! But it's everything me and hubby ever wanted and we are happy. Anyway I haven't had chance to make much but I got involved in a swop for May that Judith Taylor-Wright organised. I made a card which doubled as my make for Jones crafts. 


I used g45 once upon a springtime. They are beautiful papers. I look forward to meeting Judith in October when we go on the Crafty bunch retreat. 
Here's what I got from Judith love them.

So thank you Judith for involving me, and we all need to wish Judith's husband well as he's poorly in hospital. 
Hope everyone is well, thanks for visiting. 
Take care xxx



15 comments:

  1. Lovely creation Elaine.
    Wishing you well in your new home too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning my all time fave colours too, gorgeous work hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Just beautiful, Elaine. A new home is always exciting and a LOT of work. Which is why don't plan to move anytime soon! :)
    What a fabulous project, Love the colours and embellishment details. Thanks for joining the Frame It challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Elaine, wonderful envelope fold and clever design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Elaine, wonderful envelope fold and clever design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card
    Im glad that you and your hubby are happy

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is one gorgeous creation and so detailed in creation to love it
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Elaine, lovely design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elaine, I just love this little pull-out card! Its' so adorable! We're all still here, don't worry. Sometimes you just need a little away time! Nothing wrong with that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine
    Fabulous card ... Love the Papers...
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Elaine, such a pretty design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous as always Elaine! Congratulations on your new home, wishing you every happiness! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pocket cards are always interesting. The papers are so beautiful and I really like the added details with the fancy punched edge and embellies from the collection. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elaine this is a gorgeous vintage project and I love the rose pink and green.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete