About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 27 June 2015

Time for tea...

Hello to everyone on this fine sunny Saturday, I've just finished work and before I get ready for a 30th birthday party, I thought I would share my latest DT make for Jones crafts, in my last box of goodies I was lucky enough to get the Times nouveau collection. It's gorgeous and I decided to make a card with an added bonus lol.



I used spellbinders die to make the card base and then the layers in the smaller dies for the paper ( got them from the lovely Christine Emberson ) . I added the words time for tea and popped an individually wrapped tea bag in the pocket inside. Finally added twine and prima flowers ! Love it , hope
You do too. Well must dash busy night. Tomorrow is almost an entire day of craft as me and hubby did all the housework and washing yesterday ! Can't wait ! Take care friends and have a fab weekend. Thanks for looking xx


10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Elaine, fab design, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous project hun love it and just came to mind that I have been married 33 years longer than u what a longggg time hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Elaine, great design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous!
    have a nice crafty day tomorrow
    big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Elaine, love the die cut, design and tea bag holder.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation sweetie :0) <3 Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so beautiful, Elaine!
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card Elaine and what s lovely surprise inside! Hope you enjoyed your crafty day hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card and what a nice surprise on the inside. Loving the earthy tones.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a well thought card I love it xx

    ReplyDelete