About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Gilded lily

Well good morning to everyone out there, hope it's been a fabulous weekend for everyone. I didn't get much craft done, just a few cards when my best buddy came over. We sat together and chatted and crafted it was lovely. 
So then today I thought I would share last weeks design team piece for Jones crafts, I was very lucky to a lovely DT box filled with gilded lily and rare oddities papers, chipboard and tags. Thanks to Darren & jones crafts for such a fab box. Anyway I started with a 8x8 canvas



And transformed it into this.....



I really like how it turned out, lots of fussy cutting, I used my brayer to put the paint onto the canvas. I also used one of my Tim holtz crown adornments but added a bit of blue distress paint to match some of the blues in the papers. I went round the wording with my wink of Stella pen. 
And so it was finished, I'm really happy how it turned out and the pictures don't do it justice. Gilded lily is such a wonderful collection. Well folks hope you
Like it, thanks for popping by, I always appreciate it and read all the comments. 
Take care, love Elaine x




14 comments:

  1. very pretty canvas!
    I love Lilys!
    have a great day
    hugs ღ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty Elaine.

    I have sent you an email I think !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine this is so beautifully feminine with the soft pinks. Adore the shabby chic feel.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh this is cute Elaine, what fun embellishments and colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunning Elaine love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely fantastic elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous really beautiful Elaine love it crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the colours on this creation sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so soft an vintage and romantic! I'm loving that crown! Really great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Elaine, so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh!!! This is a super elegant project, Elaine. Well worth the pain of fussy cutting!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the soft colors
    warm hello from sunny California
    bibiana
    current "Throwback Thursday challenge" at my blog: any shaped card

    ReplyDelete
  13. oOoh yes Elaine! I've been eyeballing that Gilded Lily pack .. it's soooooo beautiful! Love your card too ... absolutely STUNNING!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooo it's wonderful! I can just see you have tons of fun with your paints and those lovely papers. Isn't the Wink of Stella pen fun. Such a simple way to add sparkle. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete