About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 19 July 2015

Happy news !

Hello and a huge warm welcome to my newest followers. Don't forget that when I reach 75 followers I will be having a big giveaway and included will be this deluxe edition set from Graphic 45....

Plus lots of other goodies.
Right time to share my good news, the lovely Wendy aka Spanish crafter invited me to join the DT for moving along with the times challenge blog, of course I said yes !! Thanks for asking me and I will look forward to working with all those lovely ladies. Right not a lot of crafting has taken place as we have been on the hunt for a new car hubby's literally refused to do anything !!! It wasn't worth spending money to repair it. We have found a lovely black sporty polo, just under 3 years old, but just waiting for the  
Garage to release it. So aswell as my commute to work I've been dropping hubby and picking him up or letting him have the car. But fingers crossed we will get it this week. 
I did make 3 cards when my lovely friend Maria came over, the 2 smaller ones were inspired by Pinterest.


Hope you like them, today I shall be crafting all afternoon. Lots of DT projects to make. Have a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by xxx

14 comments:

  1. congratulations on your Dt and 75 followers!
    Your cards are very nice.
    have a nice day,big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh what a fab prize .. Fingers crossed baz car isn't to far off being on ur drive .. We had a lovely evening crafting as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are all so crisp and clean and bright! Super pretty designs - I especially love that pink one. It's so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Elaine on being on a Design Team. Lovely card designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Elaine on being on a Design Team. Lovely card designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Elaine! A huge congratulations to you on your new DT! And your cards are all so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sweetie,your creations are stunning, congrats on the new dt x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Elaine! You will be an invaluable asset to MAWTT. ..and you found time to make 3 lovely cards. Superwoman, you! :)
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. many congrats Elaine and fabulous cards hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous selection of cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations on the DT spot and loving your cards
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun and pretty creations Elaine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you and your friend had some well spent crafty time. Your cards are lovely Elaine. Hope all goes well with the car. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your cards, it is always nice to craft with friends. Looking forward to working with you at Moving along with the times. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete