About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 24 July 2015

Up Cycled frame

Good evening, and what a wet day it has been. I'm sure it's not stopped raining....
No wonder I've got a horrific cold and cough I just can't believe it, never felt like this in July before. Oh well it could be worse. So what's been happening, hubby finally got his new car and it's lovely. I managed a couple of hours crafting before the man flu hit me.
I got a really cheap frame from the £1 shop in gold.


A lovely lady called Wendy from a craft shop gave me a tub of the new Dylousions paint to try and I transformed the frame using the paint and graphic 45 papers from the raining cats and dogs collection. What do you think ?



The frame is now in Wendy's shop next to the paints to show you that you can use it on plastic. 
Well I'm sure that's all from me, back to bed I go. Wish I wasn't at work tomorrow  that would surely make me feel better ! 
Well have a wonderful weekend, and thanks to everyone from the bottom of my heart for stopping and leaving comments. It is truly appreciated xxx



13 comments:

  1. oh so sorry that you are feeling bad
    hope yu fell better soon and get crafty again!
    glad that your hubby got a car.
    The frame is amazing!
    I love it!
    big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Elaine, a beautiful transformation. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous frame transformation Elaine, sorry to hear you are not feeling well.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous frame transformation Elaine, sorry to hear you are not feeling well.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my love the upcycling what a gorgeous colour too
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Elaine, this is gorgeous upcycling. Love the vibrant aqua frame around the lovely vintage lady.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious up cycling Elaine fabulous work crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love your colours, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What I think is that you are a creative genius. This is beyond incredible!!! Wowzers that blue, the vintage elements, the funny sentiment. Yep. This is pretty much perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks fab Elaine, lovely colour. Hope you feel better soon! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! What a transformation, elaine. LOve the colours. Hope your are 100% in top health now.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just stunning Elaine. The paint really pepped that frame up and the vintage lady is so stylish. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just stunning Elaine. The paint really pepped that frame up and the vintage lady is so stylish. :-)

    ReplyDelete