About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 14 August 2015

Hello I'm still here !

A warm welcome to my blog on this very very wet Friday ! I have been very busy working and not enjoying it ! About 6 months or less until I'm made redundant..... I'm looking forward to doing something different in the future. Anyway what have I got to show you today, a canvas made for my DT forJones  crafts. I got some of the lovely rare oddities and altered a white canvas. Here are the photos. Hope you like it.





Love this Graphic 45 collection so rich in colours.
I also had this in the mail today from a lovely friend in Croatia, Fiki thank you very much I love it


Well off to work I go now, so thanks for stopping by it means a lot to me.
Take care 
Elaine xx





13 comments:

  1. Love your design and the little spiders is a lovely touche. Beautiful fun card from your friend too.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

  2. hi !
    love your canvas!
    this green color is on my craft room wall.
    great color!
    I'm happy that you get my card and you like it
    have a great weekend my dear friend
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card. how funny we have the same IKEA containers and same colors TOO!
    warm hugs from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your canvas Elaine, great colours and composition. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun canvas and idea Elaine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, I LOVE it :0) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Elaine! I love this G45 Halloween collection! And you've done such a fabulous and GORGEOUS job with it!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you are right, Elaine! That collection is truly awesome. Love how you've used it on this project.
    Change is good... who knows what fabulousness the future has in store for you.
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another Fabolous make elaine love it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Graphic 45 papers are always so detailed. Your canvas is spookilicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Graphic 45 papers are always so detailed. Your canvas is spookilicious!

    ReplyDelete