About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 1 August 2015

Recipe Card

Seriously the 1st August !! I just can't believe it. Where's the glorious summer weather I've certainly not seen it yet lol. Anyway hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and having crafty fun. 
So over at the Eclectic Ellapu we have a new challenge starting and the purple teams theme is.....A recipe and no not the cooking kind lol.
3 dies, 2 stencils and a sentiment. I really struggled with this and didn't think I would get anything together....but somehow I managed this


I used 2 Tim Holtz stencils and distress inks, I used 3 small spellbinders arrow dies and the sentiment is from Clearly besotted. Hope you like it.
Also last weekend me and Hubby took the godchildren to London, they had never been before we stayed 2 nights in a hotel, went to legoland and Windsor castle and we all had a blast !! Here's a few pictures 







They were so well behaved and although we have taken them out many times before it's never been overnight but the 3 days were amazing. I loved Windsor castle , a real highlight for me. 
Ok friends that's enough waffle, thanks for stopping by I appreciate it. 
Big hugs xx







9 comments:

  1. I just adore this!! All the arrows are pointing to the fact that this card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute kids :)
    I see that you had fun with them.
    your photos are great
    and card is very nice
    hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful trip and pictures Elaine. Love the card design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grungy look on the card... i could never pull it off. probably end up looking a mess. Glad you had a fab time with the kids ... are you guys practicing?! ;)
    Thanks for your kinds words, Elaine. Big hugs to you, my friend.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, :0) fabby photos too, we have a bit of an orange thing in the sky today mmmm and its finally dry on the floor x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Elaine, great design and colour combo. The holiday looks like fun. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see you had a fun time of your precious godchildren. Love your CAS creation. Pink and green is always a winning combo.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos and love your creation
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow love the make Elaine fabulous and great pics too hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete