About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Scrapbook layout

Good evening, hope you are all well and managing to create some lovely cards and art. I managed to make a scrapbook layout for Jones crafts using the wonderful Gilded lily collection by Graphic 45, which they very generously sent me. It's such a beautiful versatile collection. I used one of our wedding pictures from last year to create a 12 x 12 page. Hope you like it.





I'm hoping to get creative on Friday for a few hours. I will be hopping around everyone's blogs over the next day or so. 
Take care, have fun. Thanks for looking.
Big hugs Elaine xxx




12 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout Elaine, love the photo too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful layout Elaine
    and nice photo !
    love your creations
    lots of hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! So lovely, Elaine.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful page, and photo, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness this is gorgeous. That beautiful ribbon is so elegant on your page. The little decorative piece with the flowers is delicate and fancy at the same time. Beautiful work Elaine. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very romantic scrap page and what great memories.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine,
    What a Beautiful scrap page Love the papers & design but mostly I adore the fabulous photo of your wedding day....you need to frame this and hang in your home It's so Beautiful....Thank you for your kind words on my blog slowly I'm getting there....Have a happy week ahead...
    Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful page Elaine, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful layout and fabulous photo
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Elaine this is just so beautifully elegant. Love how the touches of red in the photo pops against the earthy tones.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elaine! This is a BEAUTIFUL layout and I love this collection as well! And truly love your photo too!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! How elegant! That ribbon is so gorgeous with its golden sheen. Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete