About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 22 August 2015

Ssshhh its a craft day !

Yes it's true im having a nice chilled relaxing craft day. I don't often get a day off on a Saturday but today I have yay !!!
I am at work tomorrow but I'm not thinking about that yet lol. Hubby is at work and the only housework intended is some washing and cooking. 
What's everyone else doing this weekend hope you are all doing something nice. 
Right what have I got to share today....

A couple of new baby cards using Graphic 45 Precious memories. Made them at crafty bunch on Tuesday and finished them off with little bits this morning. Hope you like them, right dont want to waste any time it's back to the craft room I go. Thanks for looking and leaving comments I really appreciate it. 
Have a wonderful weekend , love of love and hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. your cards are so pretty
    I will do some cleaning,cooking and at evening maybe I'll doo crafts.
    Enjoy in your craft day ,hope you will have fun.
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Elaine, enjoy your crafty day. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Elaine. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Elaine, oh my gosh those images are adorable what darling designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Elaine, oh my gosh those images are adorable what darling designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Elaine and beautiful hun crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you managed lots of crafting yesterday :-)
    Your cards are fab, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaw... sooooo cute! Gorgeous papers, Elaine.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute, such gorgeous papers, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore these there just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! These are so vintage and adorable. I love graphic 45 and you certainly work with their products well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet. The images and the paper doll style clothing bring back child hood memories. Lovely work Elaine. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete