About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

1st of the Month

Good morning all, 
Well September already.........although the weather here at the moment is making me feel like it's November ! 
So we have a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu, the challenge for us purple team was to use things in our crafty stash that was more than 6 months old. Well where would I start I have enough stash that I have never used that it would last me about 4 lifetimes ha ha. 
I decided to pull out a very old paper pad from Graphic 45 called On the boardwalk, it was discontinued some time ago. 


I did break into a cold sweat when I cut into it but I'm happy to say that passed a few minutes later lol. Here is the card I made....


I used the smallest g45 tag for the front aswell as the paper. Love the vintage feel to these papers and the images on them. 
Hope you like it. Please pop over and see what all my lovely team mates have made. Have a fabulous day, thanks for stopping by again. From the bottom of my heart I thank you xxxx
Big hugs Elaine 

P.s A day of craft today so better get my skates on !


12 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Elaine, enjoy your day, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card
    have a nice day
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the vintage feel and well done for being brave and cutting into your nice paper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sweetie love the colours too hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Elaine. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Elaine. You really rock the vintage style!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha - this post made me giggle! I can totally relate to the cold sweat. The good thing is, you transformed it into something positively gorgeous! Vintage and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the wonderful vintage image and design Elaine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card love those papers
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. just gorgeous sweetie and I know what you mean about cutting into papers - I too break into sweats lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so beautifully vintage, Elaine. Loving the photo on the tag.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete