About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Gilded lily

Hello there, I'm currently watching The great British bake off while typing this post.... I love that show. I don't watch hardly any TV but make an exception for this every week. 
This week my latest project for Jones crafts went up on their Facebook page. It's a Tim holtz clock transformed with gilded lily........



Such a pain to do but love the finished result. The photos really don't do it justice. I love these papers so much.
Hope you like it.
The week has been really nice been crafting and doing plenty of cooking making homemade soups and cakes. Really don't want to go to back to work next week !! Off to Nottingham with my lovely crafty friend Sue who owns crafty bunch on Saturday. It's a Fran Moreland who's on the prima Design team so looking forward to that. Anyway time to go , hope all my lovely crafty friends are well, take care xx




11 comments:

  1. wow!
    love this
    very pretty!
    have fun with your friend!
    have a nice day
    lots of hugs❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine! Oh this is such a clever project! Love the Gilded Lily papers also .. and you've done such a beautiful job with this!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wowow! This is über fab, Elaine. Love the details. Have a lovely time in Not.
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fab make, looks great, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Elaine, what an amazing vintage scene inside such an arty clock frame. Love it.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Elaine and what a fabulous project really super idea crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sweetie, this is so gorgeous <3 huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my giddy aunt, this is amazing!
    I love love love it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this Elaine, enjoy your day out on Saturday x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think these clocks are so cool. Love your version. You've given it a fantastic regal feel Elaine. Awesome work! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete