About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 19 September 2015

Huge apologies

Hello to my crafty friends, firstly I need to apologise to All my lovely team mates at Moving along with the times and our lovely boss Wendy. This should of been posted on Thursday, but I can honestly say it's not my fault. It's Virgin Media services. We have been without any TV or Internet since last Monday. Everyday I rang I was told it would be fixed and it wasn't. Then sometime during the early hours this morning it was fixed. My husband has not been impressed missing all the football ! But thank goodness it's fixed for the weekend matches. So moaning over here is my card for team A and the theme was wearing hats and scarves. 


I used a Lindsay Mason wood mounted stamp that I have had for years. I love it and it never ages. I used some Graphic 45 paper & a spellbinders die. 
Hope you like it. I have 10 days off from work starting today, tonight I'm off to see Florence and the Machine in concert. But today will be spent catching up on everyone's blogs. Have a great weekend and thanks so much for dropping by xx

14 comments:

  1. Pleased you are connected again. Loving your beautiful green Christmas card.
    {I would love you to take part in my 1,100 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you are sorted now I was getting abit worried. Lovely card too Elaine. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy taht they fixed it.
    beautiful card
    enjoy your days off!
    have a nice day
    lots of hugs❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. was worth waiting for love the design
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time off Elaine, it's a fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, Elaine. Enjoy your time off.
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Elaine. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome back to the modern world :)
    how does it feel not to have internet? crazy right? we are so attached to this "thing", unbelievable!!!
    hugs from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the punched frame, adorable snowman and lovely striped green background.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the punched frame, adorable snowman and lovely striped green background.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Elaine and a super snowman, great card to kick off your start at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute card Elaine he is adorable hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Elaine, I love snowmen
    Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card Elaine, I love snowmen
    Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete