About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 12 September 2015

Mon Amour & spellbinders

Good evening, what a busy hectic week I have had. Work super busy due to stocktake.... Here's a picture of me and my best craft buddy & work mate Maria, this was taken at 02.45 in the morning outside work. 


Talking of Maria it was her birthday Thursday and I made her a card and matching gift bag from the wonderful DT parcel I got from jones crafts. I used g45 mon amour. It has the prettiest papers...




We celebrated by friends going out to Nandos for a meal...


A really lovely day but bittersweet as also the same day as my little brother passed away...19 years ago. I dedicate this post to my love for him.


Thanks for stopping by xx








11 comments:

  1. you work so late?
    but it must be fun work with friend.
    your card is very nice
    I like it and you are right such pretty papers!
    and bag is super cute
    I'm so sorry for your brother..
    I hope that you are ok..
    Sending your biggest hugs
    take care my dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and Bag Elaine....
    Gorgeous Picture of your Brother...
    Sadly my Brother passed away last night... The police phone from the UK...I am still in shock...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sylvie I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely project Elaine. My thoughts are with you on this day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and bag Elaine,

    Hugs to ya, I know how it feels, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine your card and bag are so pretty, love the papers. Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and bag, Elaine. It's sad to lose someone so dear to your heart. Sending you big hug.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card I saw your photos on instagram :)
    sorry for my long absences, not much time to come and visit...hope you do not mind
    hugs from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sweetie I am just loving your creations today, I hope you have a gorgeous day hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness did you used those gorgeous papers in two very lovely ways. What a treat for your friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete