About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 1 October 2015

1st of the Month....

Well it's the 1st October so that can only mean it's time for a new Challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. The theme for this month for us purples is Halloween. I just love Halloween. I decided to alter a cheap frame that cost only £1. Here is the before photo....


I then covered it in dylusions paint in purple & hints of the lime green colour. Then I got out my graphic 45 papers & embellishments using the amazing Rare Oddities.......this is how it turned out. Really rather pleased with it. Let me know what you think.



The little bottles are from Tim Holtz and I've filled them with liquid pearls. 
Had great fun making this. Anyway please do pop over and take a look at what all my wonderful team mates have made. Hope everyone is well, thanks for stopping by always appreciated. 
Don't forget I'm having a big giveaway when I reach 75 followers and it will include all brand new items including some Graphic 45 !!
Big hugs 
Elaine xx






11 comments:

  1. this is amazing
    I LOVE this!
    this purple color is great!
    have a nice day
    lots of hugs❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful frame transformation.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg wow love this great colour too
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful and clever idea Elaine, love how it turned out.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is spookily good Elaine, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine! This turned out FABULOUS!!! I so love Halloween too .. we enjoy decorating our home and putting up all kinds of fun things outside! :)

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY WORD!!!! How frightfully awesome is this project, Elaine. You are a crafting genius, my friend.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it's wonderful! I always love to see people alter objects. The results are unique and geared to their personality. The little bottles are so cute and I love how the Liquid pearls has movement in it. It's working it's magic. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh it's wonderful! I always love to see people alter objects. The results are unique and geared to their personality. The little bottles are so cute and I love how the Liquid pearls has movement in it. It's working it's magic. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has turned out gorgeous sweetie WOW hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Elaine xxx see you in a couple of days xxx

    ReplyDelete