About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 15 October 2015

MAWTT

Good morning, well I'm here today to show my make for MAWTT and the theme was Halloween, so I made a frame from a spare piece of mount board. Painted it with Dylusions paint, used a Tim Holtz stencil and added papers from rare oddities by Graphic 45. I then added embellishments from my stash. To get the blood marks on it I dribbled alcohol inks on and blotted it off. 
Let me know if you like it


I've had a busy weekend as I went on my 1st ever craft retreat..... Organised by the wonderful Susan Jones from crafty Bunch. This is her putting the shop back together lol,


It was amazing and didn't want to come home. We stayed in a fabulous hotel from Friday to Sunday night. 2 full days of craft with Hels Sheridan & Pauline wheeler. The food and company was fab . 33 ladies all together, some great friends, and even met some wonderful new ladies, food, drink and craft it was perfect. Thanks Sue you deserve a medal ( I'm praying she does another ). Anyway here's a few snaps.






This is one of the projects a folio using the gorgeous Graphic 45 gilded lily. I haven't taken a photo of the storage we made but will post it later in the week.

Well thanks so much for looking, sending hugs 
Elaine xx







12 comments:

  1. Lovely card the the DT Elaine. What a fab weekend, so jealous !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super project Elaine. Looks like a great weekend too! Zx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your projects are wonderful!
    you had grea weekend!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous make Elaine and the retreat looks like fun. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous make hun love it and brill pics too hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project, Elaine. Looks like you had an amazing time....and the food doesn't look half bad either! :)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like you had a great weekend, that pud looks ace as does your project
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine what a fun adventure. Love all the great pictures and your card is just delightful.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elaine what a fun adventure. Love all the great pictures and your card is just delightful.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creations Elaine and I am pleased you had such an awesome time at the crafty retreat.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always so much fun to meet up with crafty friends in real life, isn't it!? Looks like you had such a blast and made some awesome projects. Speaking of awesome - your halloween card is positively bootiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elaine! Looks like such a fabulous and tun time at the retreat! And your projects are simply BEAUTIFUL!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete