About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 22 October 2015

My favourite re-release

Hello friends, well to say I was overjoyed when graphic 45 decided to re-release steampunk Debutante is an understatement. I loved these papers when I went to a workshop around 6 years ago and only ever managed to buy the odd sheet. But now I have a full set yay ! So I created this little matchbook box which is also from g45. It's this weeks design team piece for Jones crafts. I painted it with black gesso and cut out all the bits and bobs from the paper including lots of the little butterflies. Added some dies and flowers etc. I'm really pleased how it turned out. Take a look.....




Hope you liked it. Anyway a huge piece of exciting news for me is that I've been asked to demonstrate graphic 45 at one of the craft shops in the local area. I'm thrilled and also scared out of my wits ! It's at intricut crafts which has just moved into a larger premises. Nerves are so bad already, I'm beavering away making lots of samples etc. so wish me luck it's on Halloween lol. 
Hope you are all having a great week , take care thanks for looking and taking the time to leave comments, I can't thank you enough xxx





11 comments:

  1. this is amazing!
    yay happy for you!
    demonstrating must be fun for you!
    Have a nice day
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous piece Elaine, love it. Good luck with the demo...you'll nail it! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab Elaine, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for you! Just take a big breath. You'll do fine. This project is just gorgeous. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project, Elaine! Exciting news about the demo.... so so happy for you. You will ace it... of that I am sure!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an amazing piece and great news on the demo it will come naturally to you
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just awesome Elaine, what a gorgeous design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just awesome Elaine, what a gorgeous design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is so STUNNING Elaine! You did a fabulous job with these papers!!!!!!! And congratulations on doing a workshop on G45 papers! You will totally rock it!!!!!! :)

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZING!!!
    "- what is the ghost's favorite fruit?
    - the BOO-berries :)
    Happy Halloween!!!"
    hugs
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete