About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 1 November 2015

1st of the month DT project

Good evening to all the wonderful people in blog land. Well today is the start of a new challenge at Eclectic Ellapu, and the theme for the purple team is alter it ! So transformed a MDF butterfly.......



I was given this by the lovely owner of intricut crafts to alter ready for my 1st ever demo day. So I painted it in black gesso and used g45 collection Mon amour. I did 2 layers of paper and only adhered a strip in the middle so that there would still be full movement in the wings. Really happy how it turned out and the pictures don't do it justice. 
I'm pleased to report the demo day went well and although I was really nervous the time flew by. Really hope I get to do it again lol. Here's a couple of snaps...
Wendy the owner & her lovely daughter who is also an Elaine


And a couple of my samples on the table



Don't forget I have a blog candy prize when I get to 75 followers which seems to be taking forever lol.... This is one of the prizes


A deluxe edition of once upon a springtime and also included in the papers is chipboard and stickers. I shall also be throwing in several other crafty items. So spread the word someone's got to win !! Anyway have a wonderful Sunday evening, thanks for visiting xxx






9 comments:

  1. Love your butterfly Elaine, it's gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your buttrrfly is amazing!
    love it
    and this other ceatons are very nice too!
    lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Elaine

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Elaine

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project Elaine, glad the day went well and the paper pad is gorgeous, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a wonderful shop! And WOW! That project is super super cool! Love the black and pink color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear that your demo went well. Your display looks gorgeous. Speaking of gorgeous, the butterfly is incredible. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your demo. beautiful table and you are doing great projects!!!
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! What a fab shop! I'm sure they'll want you back for another gig! Awesome project, by the way!
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete