About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Eek where is time going !

Can't believe it's been over a week since my last post !! Sorry but I dont know where time is going . Thought I would share a couple of makes that I did recently.

This is a canvas that I made on my demo day, I used graphic 45 Christmas carol collection. Love this !!


Then Wendy the lovely owner gave me a case to alter. So I took it home and transformed using steampunk debutante which I also love ❤️



Haven't had much time this week to craft as work is beginning to get very very busy in the build up to Christmas. Plus I'm trying to prepare myself for redundancy in February. It's starting to
Hit home that I'm going to have to start thinking about what I am going to do for a job ! Anyway enough of my waffling on.

Hope everyone is well and I thank you all for the support and comments.
Take care xx






7 comments:

  1. Two lovely projects Elaine, do love the box. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look gorgeous Elaine and I love those tiny stamps, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your canvas look wonderful!
    case is so pretty,like the colors.
    have a nice day
    lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Elaine, just gorgeous, love the papers and designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely projects, friend!
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects! The canvas will be a nice addition to your Christmas decor and I can see that lovely box with some pretty jewelry stored in it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous projects Elaine u are so so talented xxx

    ReplyDelete