About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 24 November 2015

How long ago !

Wow can't believe I haven't posted for 12 days - naughty me..... But working in retail means November and December are sooooooo busy and I hardly get anytime to create for long. And I have to do my own festive shopping aswell lol. Well I managed to make this months months charity kit from the lovely Christine Emberson. It's a cute little gift bag and I love it.


I was also lucky enough to recently win one of Christine's competitions, here's a picture of me wearing the tiara and looking at the book.

Excuse my work uniform !!
This is what I won

And then this week as I had sent in the pic of me in the tiara I won a set of these dies -


She's a very very generous lady and she dedicates a lot of time and effort to bring us these kits for charity. 
Anyway time for me to get ready for craft club with my friend Maria. 
Be back soon hopefully,
Take care & thanks for looking xx






7 comments:

  1. Lovely bag from the charity kit, great pics too, lucky you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous gift bag Elaine....and lucky you with your wins. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty bag
    have a nice day
    hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Elaine and gorgeous bag hun love it and well done on your wins too crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful gift bag and you lucky ducky with those wins
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all of your goodies. Especially the tiara. LOL Your bag is wonderful. You can't get much more festive than that. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gift bag Elaine, and oh what a darling picture of you with your tiara. Congratulations on your win.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete