About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 25 January 2016

Good evening

Well hello and warm welcome to my blog on this cold Monday evening ! So what have I got to share today........
A Graphic 45 tag book box thingy lol...for my design team project for Jones crafts.
I used the deluxe Botanicabella and I love it, a new favourite for sure. So here's some pictures let me know what you think 







Have an ivory one to decorate aswell ! They are so easy to use and decorate.
 
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, I'm on countdown for finishing my current job , less than five weeks to go before my complete change of direction, exciting times lie ahead in the form of college and volunteering at a school. Also soon I'm going to be able to share some exciting news , it's a killer not being able to say lol.  So have to dash plenty of fussy cutting to crack on with, see you soon will be catching up on blogs later. Take care friends and thanks for stopping by, 
Big hugs Elaine xx






8 comments:

  1. oh my! this is amazing!
    love it!
    what exciting news do you have?
    can wait!
    Fiki ♥
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Elaine, how are you keeping, I have been fine cross fingers. Can;t wait to hear your exciting news. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous this is fabulous and look forward to hearing your news
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love the amazing design Elaine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is FABULOUS Elaine!!!


    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous collection! I think I had a few sheets of the original Botanica collection. I am really loving that sea horse on the front. The little tags with the charms are wonderful. Hugs and waiting to hear your news. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Gorgeous makes, Elaine!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete