About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 16 January 2016

Jones crafts & Graphic 45

Hello and a warm welcome to my blog, this evening I'm sharing a 8x8 card and mini gift bag made for my DT over at Jones crafts. They distribute my favourite craft brand graphic 45 in the UK along with other well known brands. 
I have used the new fabulous children's hour collection... I decided to make a card a gift bag just to prove that this calendar collection is very versatile. 



I fussy cut lots of butterflies and also punched some tiny ones using the papers. I have added wink of Stella but it's hard to see on the photos. 
Hope you like it, I'm off to a workshop tomorrow at my lovely local craft shop the fabulous owner Sue has organised Fran Westmoreland, who is a wonderful mixed media artist working for Prima to come along and teach us how to get messy with a canvas. What's everyone else up to ? Whatever it is have fun? 
Take care & don't forget I have wonderful candy up for grabs but I just dont seem to be able to get to 75 followers so please spread the word.
Big hugs Elaine xx







5 comments:

  1. this si wonderful!
    have fun at workshop!
    hugs
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<
    Fiki ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love all those fussy cut butterflies and the little bag is so sweet. Another gorgeous collections from G45. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Elaine. And that goodie bag is ADORABLE!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of Graphic paper. Enjoy your workshop today x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete