About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 1 February 2016

Eclectic is back !

Wow 1st Feruary already, I have just under 4 weeks until the store I have worked in for the last 21 years closes its doors for good. Time for bigger & better things as they say lol. 
Well I'm thrilled that the Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog is back after our extended Christmas break. The theme for the purple team was picked my myself and it was decorate or make your own little gift bag. Here's my effort....



I used the gorgeous Graphic 45 botanicabella. Such a wonderful paper collection. I added one of the chipboards and cut and layered one of the butterflies, this is all included in the deluxe edition paper set. I used a lawn fawn die. This is my favourite die that I own and I make so many things with it. So hope you like it, please do hop over to see what my fellow pink & purple teamies have created, and join in the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by xxxx




7 comments:

  1. Not long now Elaine. Will be a sad day when it closes. Yep that's my fave lawn fawn die too, looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab Elaine. Hope things turn out OK workwise, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is very pretty gift bag!
    so sorry for your store is closing.
    take care
    lots of hugs
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous gift bag Elaine, sorry to hear your store is closing. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful gift bag great design
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is THE cutest bag. I really like that you made the bag a traditional brown. It really complements the G45 elements you used. :-)

    ReplyDelete