About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Enchanted forest

Good morning, well it's 5am and I can't sleep so thought I would share my latest make for Jones crafts. 
Darren from jones kindly sent me some papers & embellishments from G45s new collection Enchanted forest. Such beautiful rich colours. I made 2 cards.....




Really enjoyed making these. Simple but effective I think.

Did everyone have a good Easter ? It seemed to be over in a flash ! It's almost April and I can't believe it !
Hope you are all well and thanks for visiting my little blog. I always appreciate it. Take care friends, have lots of creative fun.

Hugs Elaine xx



7 comments:

  1. wonderful cards!
    have a nice day!
    hugs
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Elaine your papers and designs are wonderful.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab colours and designs, lovely cards :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving all of your work today I agree those papers are gorgeous
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layering looks amazing! I especially like the one on the right with the layered frames. Such beautiful papers. You made them shine. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - I am in awe!!! These are stunning, Elaine!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are so gorgeous Elaine! Love your layering!

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete