About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 5 March 2016

New Graphic 45

Hello to all my lovely blog followers. Sorry it's been so long but I just haven't had my mind on crafting recently. Well that was until the new g45 collections I ordered came lol. I made a stepper card, using the fantastic Voyage to the bottom of the sea collection for this stepper card. It was for the my Jones crafts DT piece. 



Really enjoyed fussy cutting and putting this card together. 
Well for the 1st time in my life I'm now unemployed. And it's been a week today since it was our closure party, which was fantastic. There was quite a few that stayed in the hotel and we had breakfast together the next morning , it was a very emotional week and I'm only just starting to pick myself up, my job had been the biggest part of my life for so long and it feels like I'm a little lost at the moment. I know I'll be ok and there are worst things that can happen and I'm incredibly lucky in so many other ways but for now I'm just going to chill out for a bit and catch up on life's important things. 
Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend, I'll leave you with a couple of photos xxx















8 comments:

  1. wonderful card
    so sorry about your job..
    nice photos
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<
    Fiki❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love the paper Elaine and what a wonderful card design. What fun pictures and enjoy your time off.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you would have to love fussy cutting to create this stunner! Wowzas girl! You put those scissors to work overtime! :)
    As for the job, I can't begin to imagine the turmoil you must be going through when you've put so much of your heart and soul into a thing. Wishing you even better opportunities in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Elaine! Oh such a STUNNING G45 card! I love it!

    And I'm sorry to hear about your job .. I do know that another door will open for you .. and hopefully it will be just as amazing as this one. :)

    ps .. lovely photos!

    Sending big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Elaine. The G45 papers are amazing. And your photos are lovely. Lots of beautiful friendships made over the years. These are memories you will cherish. Now you have a new chapter to look forward to. And you will ROCK your new vocation!
    Big HUGS, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza! That paper is so detailed. Their stuff is never boring for sure. Best wishes on your next pathway. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, Elaine. Sorry to hear about your job, I have seen some photos on IG but I wanted to just wish you all the best in your future xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Elaine - it looks amazing! I am so sorry about your job. I am sure that another door will open for you {{hugs}}.

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete