About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 1 April 2016

April Showers

Hi Folks. 

Aprils fools day means a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. The theme for my team this week was April showers !! 
And this is what I  made ...


I Used a new mini stencil I recently purchased. Umbrella stamp and some Graphic 45 paper. Please do hop over and take a look at what my wonderful teamies have made. 

Take care thanks for dropping by xx

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Elaine!

    Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Elaine, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stencil and a totally cute card Elaine. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun Elaine. Love the mono aqua colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie I love this, the colours are so nice too, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab colours and a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! The wee brolly is too adorable.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete