About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Enchanted forest

Hello peeps ! 
How's everyone doing ? Well I've been super busy trying to find a part time job, settling in with college and a school placement. But still found time to do some craft..... And I'm so happy with my latest DT project for Jones crafts using the fabulous Enchanted forest by Graphic 45. 



The photos aren't the best but trust me in real life it looks better. I painted a bobbin that I got from crafty bunch and knew that enchanted forest was perfect for it. Plenty of fussy cutting ! I used a straw for the signpost. I do hope you like it as much as me. I love being on the Jones DT as I get to work with my favourite company week after week. 
Right of to watch some Game of thrones.
Take care, have a fab evening. Thanks for visiting me, I honestly do appreciate it.
Hugs Elaine xx


12 comments:

  1. Wow Elaine this is stunning, love everything about it. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fabulous creation Elaine! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER! How do you do it, Elaine. Another magical creation. LOVE it. Good luck with the job hunt. I'm sure you'll find one soon.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Elaine, wow what a absolutely stunning creation. Your home life sure sounds busy, best of luck with school.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is truly amazing and gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. great project! awesome job! I hope you are doing OK...big hugs from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing Elaine, so much detail. Glad you're settling in to your new life. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks amazing Elaine, so much detail. Glad you're settling in to your new life. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness! What an amazing project. All that fussy cutting and detail. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness! What an amazing project. All that fussy cutting and detail. WOW!

    ReplyDelete