About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Enchanted forest...

Good morning, hope the sun is shining where you are. It is here and it makes you feel instantly better ! I'm spending the day in my craft room, lots of DT work to catch up on. 
So onto today's post , a simple card made using G45 Enchanted forest. My fortnightly make for the fabulous very generous Jones crafts. 
I love the rich colours in this and so apt as I'm currently up to season 5 of Game of thrones. 
Anyway here it is.......let me know what you think.


And a close up....


I added liquid pearls to some of the patterns. Plenty of shields cut out and added. A nice simple make.
Well I also want to say a huge thank you to all my new followers. Currently on 69 don't forget the big giveaway when I reach 75.....
Right off to my craft room I dash, have a lovely day . Thanks for visiting xxx


10 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous creation sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooo! The mixture of those papers is just sooooo pretty! You sure know how to work some G45!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #absolutely gorgeous, I love those papers and image. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's magical, Elaine! WOW!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Elaine! Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty is your card! I just love the image & the gorgeous rich colours!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. More gorgeous papers and I love how you've cut out the shields and used them to embellish. Stylish! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab papers and great design too, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete