About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 18 April 2016

Mega exciting news !

Well the time has come for me to share my fabulous news.....way back at the end of January I was accepted into Leonie Pujols design time ! A very talented famous crafting lady, used to watch her way back on QVC.
There are four lucky design team members and can't believe I was one. 
Tonight see the launch of leonies first set of stamps and masks, which I have been so lucky to get to play with. Tune into Hochanda to get a peek of these fabulous products, and you might just get to see some of my samples if they get shown.
Here's a couple I sent off to the studio, hope you like them. Very very nervous lol.



Let me know what you think, will share more tomorrow.
Thanks so much for popping by, it means a lot to me xx






14 comments:

  1. Lovely samples Elaine :) Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great samples Elaine, I love your sponged background and all the little sunflowers, I wouldn't have the patience to cut all of them out :D
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Elaine...well deserved. Lovely samples too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations dear friend!
    your cards are wonderful!
    take care!
    lots of hugs
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and love your cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great samples Elaine, I am so proud to be part of such a wonderful and varied design team. I cant wait to visit again and see more. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These looked lovely on TV when Leonie showed them. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge congrats Elaine. You deserve it. Love your creations.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, love them both, wonderful use of Leonies great products :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your samples look lovely Elaine, great use of Leonie's new products.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Your samples are so pretty. Fun technique too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Your samples are so pretty. Fun technique too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous, Elaine! So happy for you, friend!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete