About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 28 April 2016

More Leonie samples

Good evening, 
Is it right that I'm still having to put my heating on at the end of April ? I swear it's still January lol.
Anyway thought I would share another couple of samples I made from the launch of Leonie Pujols new masks and stamps. They are fantastic products & was great to watch Leonie use them on Hochanda. You must give them a try ! 




I love that they are so versatile ! 
Let me know if you got any & what you think.
Right I'm off to do some more craft have a fab evening. 
Thanks so much for calling by, take care.

Elaine xx


5 comments:

  1. your creations are wonderful!
    this tag is so cute with all that hearts
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely samples Elaine! Especially like the colours on the second one, Jane :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the heat on too! These are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete