About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Wednesday, 20 April 2016

More samples

Good evening or should that be good morning as it's almost 1am !! Can't seem to sleep.....so thought I would share some more of my TV samples using the fantastic new range of stamps & masks. These are designed by the fab Leonie Pujol. Hope you all got to watch on Hochanda. They were great shows and proved very popular. So here's another couple made. 



I debossed the masks on both of these samples. I wanted to use them in different ways to show how versatile they are. 
I would also like to say I'm thrilled with the support I have had and a big warm welcome to my new followers. Don't forget I'll be having a giveaway when I reach 75 but that seems to be taking forever lol. 
Thanks so much for visiting my little blog. 
Have a wonderful week xxx


15 comments:

  1. Very pretty Elaine, love the little 'tag' one, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever idea to use it for embossing! This card is very elegant and classy :) Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these but particularly the friend one,clean,elegant and classy looking. Sorry you couldn't sleep,was it the excitement of yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I particularly like the tag card you made with the deboss, Its so clean and sharp.Really elegant and beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both absolutely FABULOUS Elaine!!!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. More great work from you Elaine. I really like the sweet tag on the second card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both lovely makes Elaine, the debossing looks fab. Your tag card is so elegant, I love it.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your designs are lovely Elaine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cool! Debossing has never looked better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are pretty ... a well deserved spot on on the DT, Elaine! You go, girl! :)
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cards especially the 2nd one. Must try this as I have these stencils. Thanks for sharing and hope you don't mind me copying your idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I don't mind , be sure to let me see how you get on xx

      Delete