About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 1 May 2016

1st of the month

Wow is it really the 1st May ! 
Before I know it I'll be making Xmas cards lol.
Well it can only mean one thing and that is the start of a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. The theme for this month is anything goes ! So set your creativity free make something and share it over at Eclectic. My teamies have made some wonderful pieces this month. 
Here's my make....


I used the fabulous stamps & masks from Leonie Pujols new release. I teamed it with my new neon inks from Hero arts. The paper is Doodlebug . Really enjoyed making this nice bright card, just wish it was as nice outside !!!
Hope you like it, thanks for dropping by. Have a fabulous Sunday xxx

16 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, bright Spring creation. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the spring feel to your card so when are you going to order the weather to go with it lol. love it sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful card! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the colour scheme. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pure spring delight Elaine. Loving your beautiful stamping.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely Spring like feel to this card Elaine, love the colour choice, Jane :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi great job.
    http://auratrends.co.uk/
    http://grabbit.com.pk/
    http://theleggingshop.se/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Elaine, love the colours. Congrats on making the DT for Leonie too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really gorgeous Elaine I love the bright yellow paper and wonderful design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bright,beautiful and very springlike.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty card!
    and colorful!
    have a nice day
    hugs
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought they were Leonie's masks when I saw this first. I only watched ten mins of her show but you have used them beautifully. Love those bright colours too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning sweetie, I am loving your creation today, husg Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So bright and cheery. A smile maker for sure. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy and bright and wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete