About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 21 May 2016

Cityscapes

Good evening to all my lovely followers and I have a newbie so welcome to Holly. So today I'm sharing a little mini album made using Graphic 45 cityscapes. I just love this collection and it's taken me ages to cut into it !! Here's a few pics of the finished sample, made for Jones crafts. 





Loved making this and it didn't take long at all, made little pockets for the tags to sit inside. Well hope you all liked it. 
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of the weekend. 
Take care xx






9 comments:

  1. Wow Elaine, what a wonderful mini album, papers and idea.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you didn,t want to cut into the papers, they look lush, gorgeous mini, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea Elaine! Those papers are gorgeous too, Jane :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Elaine this is a wonderful booklet in which one can preserve such precious travel memories.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello dear friend
    this is wonderful
    love it!
    have a nice day
    hugs
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful. I can just see those little pockets filled with photos from your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the vintage vibe on this.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Elaine, Really nice you wouldn't have thought it was a quick make at all. A lot of thought has gone behind it.xxx

    ReplyDelete