About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Leonie Pujol launch !

Good evening and I have to say such an exciting one for me. It's Leonie Pujols new stamp launch on Hochanda 8pm tonight. It's a one day special, 6 amazing stamp sets that I have had the privilege of working with. They are fabulous and I'm sure they will go down a storm.
I would like to thank Leonie and Crafters companion for their huge generosity as the DT packages we have had have been incredible. Myself and the design team are so lucky. Which brings me onto Leonie and my fellow teamies they are incredibly talented there are some stunning makes. 
Please click on the links and check out their blogs.....



Over the next couple of days I will show you my samples and what I've been making. Well time to get the kettle on and get ready to watch the launch. I will leave you with a couple of pics of the first lot of samples.




Thanks so much for all the continuing support, I'm so grateful to each and everyone of you. Have a great evening.
Big hugs
Elaine xx

Other show times are :
Thursday 19th May 9am, 12, 4pm and 7pm

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous makes Elaine, the colours on the top one are gorgeous and I love all the texture on the bottom one.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your makes Elaine! The colours on the top one are really gorgeous, Jane :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great samples Elaine,The butterflies are super, the colours are really dreamy. Looking forward to more.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous designs Elaine, just love the skinny paper and butterflies.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO! Look at those awesome samples. I especially love the multi-colored butterflies. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are gorgeous but particularly love the bright and beautiful butterflies in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just watched Leoni now, lovely cards Elaine, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Elaine!!! Both of your cards are truly FABULOUS!!! Love them!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty cards dear friend!
    lots of hugs
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it so great to be a part of a design team you just love! It totally shows in your lovely samples just how much fun you must have had playing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your samples so pleased you are enjoying your design team duties
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous samples, Elaine.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete