About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 7 May 2016

National Scrapbook day !

Howdy ! What a fine morning it is and what better way to start the day with a competition !! With a £50 prize from none other than the fabulous Jones Crafts !
Well May 7th is national scrapbooking day and the lovely Darren from Jones Crafts has orchestrated
a giveaway...... So pop over to the FB  page give it a like and enter your scrapbook page in the comments on the post. Also be great if you look at all my wonderful teamies layouts and leave them some love ! All the links are with the photos on the FB post. 

Here's my make using the fabulous Enchanted forest by Graphic 45.......




Remember to scrap lift the layout from any of our pages. Have a great weekend.
Thanks for stopping by xxx




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Elaine, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very pretty!
    hope you have a nice day!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Elaine what a lovely design and fabulous papers.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page, the colours co-ordinate perfectly.
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning, Elaine.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a LOVELY layout Elaine!!! Love the photo too!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect as always sweetie :0))

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun mix and match of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page as always Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete