About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Friday, 13 May 2016

New policy envelopes !

Good afternoon to all my wonderful followers, I would just like to say a big thanks to everyone that visits me and leaves me comments, I read them all and I'm very grateful. 
So onto today's make. I was very lucky to be given some of the graphic 45 brand new staples from Jones crafts. These included the fabulous new policy envelopes. Wow love these ! I used Communique papers also by G45. 

The front....

The back


And then I decided to cover 3 of the g45 tags and use it like a tag book. 



Really enjoyed putting this together as its a something a little different that graphic 45 have brought to us. The typewriter die is from Christine Embersons online store and it's by spellbinders. The papers and other embellishments are from my favourite shop Crafty bunch. 
Hope you like what I have created. 
Take care, have a fabulous weekend xx




11 comments:

  1. Looks interesting Elaine, Graphic 45 do have some lovely papers, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab projects Elaine! Especially like all those writing type embellishments, Jane :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, papers and fun design Elaine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow those envelopes look amazing and so does your sweet tag book. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous makes Elaine. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine these are stunning creations. Just love the masculine vintage themes.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creations sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! These are amazing!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete