About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Part 2 of my Leonie samples

Good afternoon, what a lovely day sun is shining and me and hubby have been on a 5 mile walk taking in some fresh air ! 
Anyway onto some samples made for Hochanda using Leonie Pujols fabulous range of stamps. I can't seem to stop playing with these and even though they have now been aired I've still got them on my desk and made 3 things with them yesterday !! 
These samples got shown & im sure I gave a squeal of delight when I saw them and heard my name lol.



And when I saw that 2 of my makes had made the packaging well that nearly finished me off !! I can't tell you how exciting it was. I know there are so many talented crafters out there & I don't take anything for granted but I'm a crafter and I love my hobby and I'm truly grateful to Leonie & also Darren at Jones crafts the other DT where I get to work with G45. They have given me a fabulous opportunity and I enjoy every minute of it. 
Thank you to all my followers who visit and leave comments it means so much. 
Right of to get ready for craft club. 
Take care friends xx



9 comments:

  1. Well done you!!! Your samples are lovely and you have every right to be proud. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it isn't just me with the squealing Elaine! They are both gorgeous but I have to say that the second card is my absolute favourite, Jane :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve it Elaine, these are beautiful, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! :-) I just LOVE those gorgeous butterflies on the tag. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome!!! That would have floored me, too. You're so talented and it's great to see others recognize it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful cards!
    have a nice day!
    hugs
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful creations
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! These are so elegant, Elaine.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete