About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 10 June 2016

A few more TV samples

Good evening, today I'm sharing a few more samples that I sent off for the launch of Leonie pujols new entwined stamps and Dies range. Here's a scrapbook page and tag. Hope you like them. I must admit I loved doing these. Red is my favourite colour......



Have a wonderful weekend everyone, whatever you might be doing. 
Take care friends xx


4 comments:

  1. beautiful samples
    have a great day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous samples
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a lovely scrapbook page Elaine and love the tag design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaw! These are so lovely.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete