About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Jones Crafts & Graphic 45

Good afternoon, popping in with a quick post ( it's Hubbys birthday today ) to share my make for Jones Crafts. I do love being on this fabulous DT. Darren and Jones are awesome. I'm a lucky lady. 
Anyhow here's what I made using the the gorgeous g45 Enchanted forest, altered notebook.



The little charm doubles up as a page marker or bookmark . Love this collection  with all the green and yellow tones in it. 
Hope you like it ! 
Huge shout out to the lovely Nick Roberts whose birthday it is aswell today.
Before I go I would like to say thanks for stopping by and the support I have had. I love my hobby and I know how lucky I am. 
Have a great week everyone xx


4 comments:

  1. Wow Elaine this is gorgeous, gorgeous colours and design. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Elaine this is gorgeous, gorgeous colours and design. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. its amazing!
    love it!
    have a nice day
    big hugs
    Beautiful card !
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so beautiful with a lovely vintage flair.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete