About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 30 June 2016

Launch time for Leonie

Hello fellow crafters
A very exciting evening for me as Leonie is Live on Hochanda at 8pm with the launch of her new embossing folders and stamps. Although I didn't get much time to play as I was on holiday, the time I have spent using them I have really enjoyed. I just love both sets of products. The embossing folders are just lovely, as too are the stamps. Both sets are part of the entwined collection and Leonie has designed them to work with those lovely entwined dies from her last launch. I know that I will get lots of use out of these and will use them time and again.
The design team have worked so hard and have made some beautiful pieces.
If you fancy a peek at them here they are.......

The fabulous Nick

The fantastic Katrina

The wonderful Jane

And not forgetting the super talented designer of all the wonderful crafty goodies we get to work with......Leonie Pujol .
 Here are two of the show samples I made....



I would just like to say thank you to Leonie & crafters companion for having me on the team. It does really mean so much to me.
All that's left for me to say is enjoy the shows.
Take care & thanks so much for stopping by my little blog.
Big hugs Elaine xxx

7 comments:

  1. hi!
    love this hearts embossing folder!
    super cute!
    and this fishes!! oh adorable!
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely samples. Think that the sweetheart card is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely samples Elaine! I really like how you have created the sweetheart card with the aperture. Jane :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fabulous embossing folders and designs Elaine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab embossing and two lovely cards :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty samples, friend!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete