About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 8 June 2016

New leonine launch on Hochanda

Hello a big warm welcome to my little blog. Tonight at 8pm sees the new launch of Leonie Pujols 12 die set and 6 stamps. Make sure you are tuning in, I'm very lucky to be working with such fabulous products alongside a wonderful supportive design team. Let me introduce them to you

Leonie Pujol - Super talented designer/crafter and our boss lol.
Leonie's blog

The lovely Nick...
Nicks Blog

The Fabulous Katrina
Kat's blog

And finally the super Jane Royston
Janes blog

So here's a few of my samples, hope you like them



The stamps and dies work so well together, 
Well I'm off to watch the show, thanks for stopping by and for all the support 

Elaine xx




8 comments:

  1. Fantastic samples Elaine! The idea of a scrapbook layout is so clever and the sentiments go so well with it, Jane :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous makes Elaine, I especially love the scrapbook page.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Elaine, it's been a while but just been having a huge catch up of your blog. Gorgeous gorgeous makes and love the alcohol inks backgrounds just a fab idea. Congratulations on all your achievements well deserved for sure. Take care, Ann-Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Elaine, gorgeous makes and gorgeous colours. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful makes. My favourite is the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Elaine, Really lovely samples. I saw some on the launch this morning. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Elaine, love the fun scrapbook page.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete