About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Alice

Good evening and a warm welcome to my little blog. How is everyone ? Well the rain has continued today so having spent the morning sharing the housework with hubby I then had an afternoon crafting. I have been busy beavering away with the next Launch of Leonie pujols fantastic range. I can't wait for you to see the new collection it's fantastic, but you will have to wait until the shows on 22nd July......
I did also make this card today, as some of you will know I have been taking part in the daily marker challenge by the ever so talented Kathy Racoosin. I coloured this beautiful saturated canary stamp over the last 2 days with promarkers.......... 


Then used some bits and bobs to make it into a 8x8 card. I must say I'm really pleased with this. The colouring has improved a little. Right I must go it's almost time for Tuesday craft club.
Thanks for looking and have a lovely evening.
Hugs Elaine xxxx





7 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Enjoy craft club! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Elaine, love the colored image and sweet design.

    Hugs Diane

    Hope the sun returns soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Elaine, love the straight cut lines, very effective, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my friend!
    here is hot.
    your card is very nice
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty creation, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is lovely Elaine! Jane :) X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaw! She's adorable, Elaine.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete