About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 2 July 2016

Blogger mishap !!

Hello there, well I must say that I thought I had scheduled this post for the 1st of July and it did not happen. So apologies to my Eclectic Ellapu team mates ( I've never scheduled a post before and prob won't ever again lol ). 
Here is this months make, I used alcohol ink background and some of Leonies Pujols fabulous stamps. Hope you like it.


I'm currently snowed under a pile of college work that I want to hand in before I finish for the summer, I don't want it lingering around lol. When I started the course at the end of February I had no idea I would have so much homework..... But still it is the new path that I chose and hopefully it will all work out when I finish in February next year. Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. 
Take care friends & thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate it xx

11 comments:

  1. Fab card Elaine, I love the colours
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Elaine! Love the pretty colours. About blogger that used to happen with me when I scheduled and then I realised it was because I needed to press publish once I had set it up, hope that might help! Jane :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card!
    love this pretty backround!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best with your college work Elaine. Just love your pretty card and the continuation of the flowers in the corners.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty girly card absolutely love it hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool work with the alcohol inks. You got a great effect. Fun card Elaine. Don't work too hard. LOL Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely background color and card design Elaine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous make sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, great background. Hope your course work gets finished. Have a great summer.
    Sue C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card, Elaine. And good luck with your homework. :)
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete