About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 22 July 2016

Mixed media launch from Leonie

Good evening and what a wonderful Friday evening , I hope you are all tuning into Hochanda at 7pm for the live 2 hour special. Leonie Pujol will be showcasing her brand new mixed media launch of dies and stamps. I can honestly say I have really enjoyed working with these and I made around 18 samples all together , fingers crossed some will be shown on the TV lol.
It's a one day special and shows will continue tomorrow at 9am, midday, 4pm and 7pm.
Here's a couple of samples I made.......



Hope you like them. 
Don't forget to check out the fantastic blogs of the other team members....they have made some amazing samples and I'm sure you will love them. I'm so happy to work with such a wonderful team.

Nicks blog

Katrinas 

Janes blog

Right I'm off to put my feet up and watch.
Take care & thanks for all the support,
Big hugs Elaine xxx


10 comments:

  1. Really beautiful samples. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine congrats on being on Leonies Design Team....
    When she says Elaine has made this but never thought it was you... But just seen your name on Nicks blog... I have known Leonie for years when she worked for Dawn Bibby... Love Leonie...
    Congrats on your 2nd Wedding Anniversary... Sounds as if you had a fab time...
    Love Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty colors and designs Elaine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely, Elaine. Congrats on your new DT gig. :)
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all looked fab on the TV Elaine! Love the flower card at the top, gorgeous colours, Jane :) X

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Elaine, you're really rockin' these dies and stamps! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both but the hearts one is my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful samples Elaine. Loving the flowers on the first.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cool! Such a bright masterpiece in the first one, and the second one completely stole my heart. I absolutely love the arsty feel of those red and black hearts. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete