About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Safari adventures....

Good morning. Wow it's only 8am and it's baking hot here in the UK for the second consecutive day.....the bedding is washed and out to dry on the line, I love it. 
Anyway this weeks DT make for the very generous Jones crafts is a deep frame from candy box crafts that I put together and painted brown.
I then unleashed the fantastic safari adventure papers and chipboard from G45. Lots of fussy cutting, gluing and a bit of stencilling created this......




I'm so pleased with how it turned out , my pictures aren't great sorry about that. 
Let me know what you think. 
Right off I dash I'm finishing wedding invites and also off out with 3 lovely friends for lunch and drinks as one of them is celebrating their 30th..... She's the baby of the group lol !! I might share a pic next time. Have a great day, thanks so much for visiting I really appreciate it.
With love 
Elaine xx





4 comments:

  1. Totally love this Elaine! Is mega hot here too, hope you manage to stay cool, Jane :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing!
    love it!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!..... the dimension.... stunning creation, Elaine!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a stunning box frame design. Just adore the African jungle scene.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete