About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Candy Winner !

Good evening, well it's time to announce the candy winner. I got my hubby to draw a name out of the hat for my candy giveaway...................
Drum roll....
He chose Wendy aka Spanish crafter Well done Wendy please will you email me your address and I'll post it out to you this week. 

Also thought I would share another couple of samples from Leonie Pujols new glitter brush pens. Did I tell you they are amazing. The stamps are fabulous too !!
Hope you like them



Did any of you catch the shows ? I watched all of them and thought they were great, picked up some more great tips and ideas. I just wish each day had more hours lol. Right it's midnight and time I was in bed. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I will have another giveaway when and if I reach 100 followers. 
Hugs Elaine xxx





8 comments:

  1. congratulations to Wendy!
    love your cards!
    this with tree is super nice!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable holiday card designs Elaine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are great, what cute stamps. I just love the first one with those colours. Hope she gave you a shout out on the telly?
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks Elaine, gorgeous card too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant find your email so here is my addy
    Wendy Townsend
    Apt 33. Benisol II
    Benijofar
    03178
    Alicante
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to put Avda Federico Garcia Lorca 92 just after my name but I,m sure it will get here if you have already posted, sorry Elaine, xxxx

      Delete
  6. Congrats to Wendy... Fabulous cards Elaine... Love those Pens... Gorgeous...
    Hugs Sylvie xx got home yesterday ... With lots of new craft stuff ... and my Gemini... Will have a play soon... Got the Gib Musical Festival Sat and Sunday... So lots of Partying...
    Love Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Wendy! Both cards are gorgeous, Elaine.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete