About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Celebrating 81 followers

Ok so I'm doing the happy dance as my followers surpassed 75 ! Yay it seems to have taken forever......I have 81 now.
Anyway I'm giving some brand new goodies away to 1 lucky blogger. I should of posted this yesterday but have purchased another die to put in as a prize but it still hasn't been delivered yet. So I will put up what is on offer so far.....




Crafters companion die.
Clearly besotted stamps & matching dies
Clipboard to alter
Square canvas
Indigo Blu slap it on starter kit
Stix2 foil
Chipboard heart
Flowers
Graphic 45 tags & chipboard
2 wire wreaths 
A handmade gift from me aswell. There's well over £30 worth of stash up for grabs. Everything has been paid for by me.  All you have to do is make sure you are following and leave me a comment on what you might like to see on my blog or what you think of it. Be gentle with me !!! 
Right I'm off to finish some design team work. Have a fabulous evening and thanks again for your support.
Take care 
Elaine xx



11 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine
    Congrats on achieving 81 Followers ... Your work is amazing...
    Thanks for the chance to win your fabulous candy... You are so generous...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got round to following your blog, sorry for taking so long.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting so many followers.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats Elaine with your 80+ followers, its so well deserved, as its always so much fun popping in here. Also thank you for your long time following of my little space in blog land.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Elaine!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Elaine. Just keep bringing us your makes please. Your an inspiration. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Elaine, love your work, please keep sharing and giving us inspiration.
    Ann Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on getting so many followers!
    I hope you will have them so many more!
    you know I love your blog and everything that you made.
    have a nice day!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done you are very creative and inspiring I love to see what you do as it encourages me to have a go myself. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Elaine. Keep up the inspiration, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at all those goodies! Your very kind to offer them.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete