About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 25 August 2016

Graphic 45

Hello & good evening.
Today I'm sharing a treat bag made for my DT piece over at Jones crafts. I love g45 Halloween in wonderland !! I also used the impression obsession spider web die which I really do is think fab.... 
So here's a few snaps


Hope you like it.

Also so excited to be meeting up with such a lovely blogging friend for the first time tomorrow. Her name is Sylvie and she lives in Gibralter & we have been blogging friends for ages. This is her lovely blog...
http://colledgeangel.blogspot.co.uk/
We are off out together for a spot of lunch. Can't wait. 
Don't forget my giveaway on my previous post, will be drawing a winner on Monday seen as though it's bank holiday. 
Finally I have a sneak peek of a sample for the new launch of something very special from Leonie Pujol live on Hochanda at 8pm on the 28th. I really really love this new product , you must tune in to see the launch. 


Have a wonderful evening & thanks for the support & comments.
Elaine xx

3 comments:

  1. Looks fab Elaine, Sylvie mentioned on her blog that she was meeting you, have a great time, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift bag, love the edges any tiny spiders dropping in. What a treat for someone.
    Have a great time with Sylvie, at least you'll have nice weather to sit out maybe.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous gift bag and I love it!
    have a nice day
    enjoy your weekend!
    lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete